I wish all of you a Happy New Year! If you haven’t yet set your intentions, goals or ideals for 2014, this is the time to do so. Now is the time! Choose a quiet time and imagine what you want to accomplish this year in your own life. Then, write your intentions down. As you write them down, you set the magic of the power of intention into action. Don’t forget your 2014 intentions for the Lymphatic System!
Having our lymphatic yoga family in mind, I thought about a vision we can create together. A vision of clear intentions for the Lymphatic System (LS) in 2014. Because the LS is so neglected and so misunderstood, and at the same time so important I strongly think that a list of intentions for the Lymphatic System is now necessary.
Questions for the Intentions
When preparing this list of intentions, I considered the following questions:
- Why the study of the Lymph System is not included in the medical school curriculum?
- Why the LS’s importance for the health of other systems of the body is so unrecognized and ignored?
- Why is lymphatic research so scanty?
- Why are lymphatic diseases often misdiagnosed and mistreated?
- How can we can prevent or manage lymphatic conditions since they affect all other body system?
Ten Intentions for The Lymphatic System in 2014
In 2014, I wish that:
- Lymphatic System (LS) study becomes part of the medical school curriculum.
- breakthrough research in this field is successfully accomplished and widely disseminated.
- information about the major importance of lymph fluid for the health of the body is broadly known.
- lymph diseases such as lymphedema and lipedema are properly considered and treated.
- more lymph therapists are available to all who need it.
- everybody, everywhere become aware of how to prevent lymphatic conditions.
- all forms of physical exercises and therapies recognize and consider the physiology of the Lymphatic System.
- the knowledge that auto-immune conditions can be caused by lymph toxicity or/and stagnancy becomes extensively known.
- an exponential number of people become aware of the essential importance of the Lymphatic System for overall health.
- the current status of the LS changes to reflect the truth of this system – as one of the most important systems of the body!
Let’s create together a vision board that can change the current situation of our health system through the recognition of the LS. A vision board that allows the LS to be treated with more knowledge and wisdom. That can improve the situation of all those who suffer from lymph conditions. That can prevent more people from developing lymph conditions. That can also heal and balance the other systems of the body.
Let’s move forward with confidence and joy with the certainty everything is changing from now on. Better and joyful states of mind and body are in our future as we envision this list. Visualize. Imagine and feel all this intention list already happening. Know that imagination is more powerful than reality (paraphrasing Einstein!) I hope your most enlightened dreams come true in 2014!
Have an awesome 2014!
Much love to all
2014 Edely Wallace Copyright
Note: If you have in your heart more suggestions for our 2014 intention list, please let me know, so I can include it in the next two weeks.